5 Questions You NEED To Ask Before You Buy a Condo
Tuesday Jun 19th, 2018Share
Before you buy a condo, research and learn the facts to make the right decision, start by choosing Linda Pinizzotto, Realtor because she knows Condos. To start with, do you know what is going on with condominiums and how the Government is changing the Condominium Act.
If you are thinking about buying a condominiums? Whether it is a studio, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom; with or without a den, or is it a townhouse. You have to learn about condominiums the right way - here are 5 crucial questions you need to ask:
1) Does the condominium corporation have an excellent reserve fund?
2) What is a reserve fund, performance audit and an operating budget. Does the condo allow pets?
3) Are there any restrictions?
4) What about the Condominium Act and condo documents?
5) Are you familiar with the day to day operations of a condominium.
I’m a Realtor who has the answers and can lead you in the right direction. Call Linda Pinizzotto for all of the information on Condominiums. 416-561-7373